Terms and Conditions
This limited promotion is only applicable to new bookings for the academic year 2021/22. The rental must be for a minimum of 3 months, starting before 24th December.
Students taking advantage of this promotion are exempted from paying the 800 euros deposit at the residence, to make it easier for them to cover the costs of cancellation of their current accommodation. In addition, students who move with us from another student accommodation provider can pay the refundable security fee for their room at Nexo up to 20 days after moving in.
For example :
If you come to live with us on 10 October, the relevant payments are:
- On October 10th or before check in, we will ask you to pay from October 10th to October 30th.
- During the month of October, until the 30th of October, we will ask you for a security deposit (one full month's rent) which will be refunded in full if there is no default or damage to the room at the end of the stay.
- In the first 5 days of the month, we will ask you for the payment of the months.
- The security deposit is used to compensate us for any possible non-payment or damage to the room during the stay.
The promotion is not available for students who:
- Book a rental of less than 3 months.
- Book through agent or university referral agreements.
To claim this offer, you must complete your booking, pay for the rental days in advance and sign your rental agreement.
All offers are limited to a certain number of bookings. Nexo has the right to withdraw the offer at any time on any residence, without notice.
These Terms and Conditions are correct as of 21st September, but Nexo has the right to change them at any time without notice.
Joining the promotion implies acceptance of these terms and conditions of participation.