Work with us
Nexo Residencias has a young, dynamic and very nice team. Because working in this sector means mixing with students and, therefore, some of the most interesting and entertaining people on the planet, we choose our team members for their professionalism, commitment to our project and general niceness.
- We choose our people for their positive attitude and dynamism not just for their qualifications.
- We want nice, enthusiastic people who want to offer the best imaginable service to our clients.
- If things don’t go too well, we don’t want people who give up, cover up or give excuses. We want people who smile, tell the truth and find a solution.
- We love team work and work well done. We are always open to improve and we are always learning from each other. We want people willing to learn, to improve and to teach us new things.
- We are multicultural, just like our residents. Diversity is a source of inspiration to us.
- We like to have fun. That’s it.
Nexo Residencias is growing very fast and we have big dreams for the future. Our way of working is dynamic, proactive and, just like our core client group – students – always changing.
We like to work with highly motivated people committed to excellence in service. We put a lot of emphasis on the personal and professional development of the people we work with.
As we are part of the GSA (Global Student Accommodation) family, we have plenty of job opportunities around the world.
If you like what you see and think that we would fit you like a glove, please search and apply for one of our Jobs.
Anyway, if you are really interested in working with us and you speak languages – especially English and Spanish – send us your CV and a presentation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, if we like it, we’ll take you for a coffee.
Nexo Residencias exists for students, which is why we love to work with you! So we actively seek the involvement of residents and students in all aspects of our business through internships. In this way, we make sure that our service offer is always focused on your needs.
During the academic year or during the summer, our offices and residents are full of young, dynamic students on internships in: Sales & Marketing, Acquisitions, Developments, HR and Ops.
Have a look at our current internship offers, if you like it, send us your CV.
Sorry – right now we don’t have any active internship offers.
However, if you are really interested in working with us and you speak languages – especially English and Spanish – send us your CV and a presentation letter to email@example.com, if we like it, we’ll take you for a coffee.